Khamis, 11 Oktober 2018

Updating my weight loss challenge



When i started, my weight was 65.4kg.
The challenge was to lose 5kg.
My regime was peppermint, lemon, grapefruit, black pepper twice daily.
First week, i tried keto. Tapi sebab tak study, i dont really know what to eat and what not to eat.
Things get harder too because we eat out.
Then, i discussed with my friends, they are on meat diet. Not planning to elaborate here.
Starting sunday, i took nasi again (half or quater, depends on what lauk is there- kalau asam pedas memang kalah).
I totally ditch sugar water, dessert, kuih muih. These are easy since i dont have sweet tooth.
To date, i loss two inches on my waist.
And the current weight last night was 63.4kg.
Apart of oils and no sugar, low carb diet, i also do a bit of exercises. It may not be much, but it is better than not moving at all.
I also applied cellite magic massage oil after bath and at nite.
My aim is to be lean, doesnt matter the weight.
The oils made things easier! )

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan